Filter Submission Guidelines
Before submitting a filter make sure of the following points :
- Save and run your code. If your filter uses any declared constants, check it for various different values.
- Make sure to add your name and email as comments in the code. A one line description would be awesome. (See sample submissions in the User Filters).
- Give a proper name to your filter.
- If you are adding over any existing user filter, retain the original developer/contributer's names.
- Write simple and well commented code and space format it.
- Filter submission will go through manual review (why?) so it may take some time for your submission to appear on the site.
- The code you submit can be modified/updates or removed altogether anytime. However in case of any modification your name will be retained in the code.